Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Decorating for Halloween

Halloween has always been a hard one for me. I think that it is just how I grew up. In my house, we skipped Halloween decorations and went straight to Fall. Plus, I have always found it a challenge to mix my fall decor with Halloween decor, but it can be done! Especially with some of the fun stuff they have out right now. Here are some fun ideas for you!

Stuff you may already have and don't even know it...
Pic from Pottery Barn
The Halloween Tree - one of my favorites
Pottery Barn, Pier One, and Target sell this, but can easily be done from some twigs from around the yard, spray them black and wallah!
Still have an old wooden bird sitting around from 1995? Spray him - he wants to be sprayed and only used on Halloween, I promise. Or you can buy these shown here at Pottery Barn...


The Painted Pumpkin
Love these much! Silver is my favorite. I even recommend buying the fake ones from Michael's so that you can reuse them the next year!
Thats my Fav...
Outdoor Fun...
These pumpkins would be intense to make, but they are sure "effective"...

Displaying your Candy...

No comments: